Welcome to my world!

I'll remember you!
Long after this endless summer has gone.
I'll be lonely oh so lonely,
Living only to remember you.
Love me always , promise always ,
Oooh , you'll remember too

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Elvis loved us!







There is almost two weeks remained to his death! thirty years ago, in this time , he was getting ready to travel! a trip forever! without coming back! He received an invitation from his Lord , so he got his one-way ticket and left us, his lovers, in an ocean of cry and regret!






He wasn't unkind, no , he loved us! He loved his people and his audience ! He laughed and cried with us! He fell in love with us! didn't you hear he said ," Take my hand , take my whole life too, for I can't help falling in love with you! " ? It was his famous song!



He wanted to be with us , but it wasn't his choise! again in this song he saye,"Like a river flows surely to the sea, darling so it goes, SOMETHINGS ARE MEANT TO BE! " He sang this song at the end of many of his concerts! He wanted us to know that he loved us! He sang his music with a kind heart full of burning lights for any of us!






In his last years it was really difficult for him to go on. he had a broken heart and a body full of pain and offended by many disasters! he really needed to rest and think about himself, he needed somebody to lean on , he needed much more time to get out of those huge problems!



He was hopeless and unhappy! he lost many things in those years and he was very sensitive and caring. So it destroyed his health . He was suffering and feeling a lot of pain during all those years! sadly,no one could understand what he was really tolerating !






In all those years he still loved us with all his heart! he was really sick in his last days but he kept giving concerts to his fans and tried to hold on as the man we loved! He didn't want to give up! He wanted to share anything he had with us and he did! He lost everything but, gave everything to us!



I think he was a saint ! he was a hero ! he could devote everything to his beloved ones! he did something that we can never forget him! Even if it's been a long time since he's gone! he is right here in our minds! and surely he's the KING of our hearts forever!



He had many beautiful comments , here is the one;



" Long after I'm gone , what I did today will be heard by someone. I just want them to get the best of what I had. " ELVIS PRESLEY



My tender Elvis , you are always on my mind !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my dear ELVIS MY LOVE,i want to show what i feel about our elvis. unfortunately,there is a time that every body loves elvis feel sorrow. i want to say a little about his last trip,without coming back,for ever. i know there was the last sun set in August 16. oh baby your love,your sun went for ever and i can feel your burning fire like him. every thing you write show the end of your dolefull feeling.i know it,s very difficult for you because you know him when he has gone long time ago.i am so sorry for you my dear and i want to say you are a real fan. you love him like his daughter even more....i want to offer my condolence to you. i.m sad like you and feel sympathy pain with you.i know you love him so and i,m sure you are his best lover.i wish for you to go to graceland next Augus and stay with him like a real lover.