Welcome to my world!

I'll remember you!
Long after this endless summer has gone.
I'll be lonely oh so lonely,
Living only to remember you.
Love me always , promise always ,
Oooh , you'll remember too

Wednesday, August 8, 2007


I look far away! It's sunset and there is a huge burning fire in the sea! as huge as the sea! The sea is burning! There is a man as endless as the sea, as pure as the sea . You can see the sunset burning in his eyes , the eternity in his look . He looks with that pain and I feel how sad he was!

He looks like the rainy sky and his tears are falling like stars of sorrow! His deep smile and his shaking hands call my heart to feel his pain ! that lonely smile , from that lonely heart! Those loving tender warm hands which loved to take helpless hands and warm them , help them, protect them!

But now, that smile is vanished! those eyes are closed! those hands are gone!That look is passed! Yes, the man is gone! The king is back to the sky! He is silent forever!

I found a great song which he performed in his last concert! It's sad and emotional! I saw it in a video, he sat, played the piano himself and, sang this beautiful song! I feel the pain in his voice and his body!

He shared his love with us in this song and now I want to share my love with him , I write it down ! He lets his heart free and sings it again and I fly in his sky!

the name is UNCHAINED MELODY , I'm listening to him now and he's watching the sunset and smiling kindly !


Unchained Melody


Oh , my love , my darling ,

I've hungered for your love , a long lonely time.

And time goes by , so slowly, and time can do so much ,

Are you , still mine?

I need your love , I need your love ,

God speed your love to me.


Lonely rivers flow to the sea , to the sea ,

To the open arms of the sea ,

Lonely rivers cry, wait for me , wait for me

I'll be coming home , wait for me.


Oh , my love , my darling ,

I've hungered for your love a long lonely time.

And time goes by , so slowly , and time can do so much.

Are you , still mine?

I need your love , I need your love ,

God speed your love to me.


Dear love , ELVIS , I'm waiting for you, forever!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you write more beautiful every day. i love your description and your emotion.i know you love elvis, too much,more than yesterday.i belive he knows you love him so,i can remember his song that he sings:AND I LOVE YOU SO..... . you remember ,too. now i want to tell you :((and you love him so,people ask you how,how you,ve lived till now...,(and you say):my life begins again,the day he will take my hand.)) yes i know,you are listening and following the song on your mind. i can hear your heart clearly.i know in his hand your heart is clay,and he holds the key,your heart's key.you should be happy ,be happy because elvis feels your heart and hears you,because your thoughts are just for him.