Welcome to my world!

I'll remember you!
Long after this endless summer has gone.
I'll be lonely oh so lonely,
Living only to remember you.
Love me always , promise always ,
Oooh , you'll remember too

Sunday, August 5, 2007

In his heart


This is ELvis's great poem. He wrote it in a Bible , gave to one of his closest friends in 1977 , the year he died ! It's actually his heart's words to his Lord! he spoke of love to his beloved , he spoke to his God!

Let's listen to voice of his heart and his soul on his last days! let's cry with his heart and be aware of this great man's wishes!


I sit here alone , thinking , watching how the moon light's glows

Meditating upon the garden water there below ,

I've only just begun to spend my life , to have some fun

But as I think of all I've lost , the hurt hangs on ; so slow to go

I'm now full grown and called a man_ but really , is that what I am?

My heart's so young , it feels like new_

To think I'm getting old makes me very blue.

Lord , just let me laugh and be the clown I am.


Please give me dignity and grace_

So I can have the strength to face...

These final days that seems to race...

Let me have some time to do all I can

So facing death won't be such a task.


Please Lord , thy will be done , that's all I ask.


ELVIS PRESLEY , 1977

No comments: