Welcome to my world!

I'll remember you!
Long after this endless summer has gone.
I'll be lonely oh so lonely,
Living only to remember you.
Love me always , promise always ,
Oooh , you'll remember too

Friday, February 15, 2008

Words to Elvis










WORDS




Smile an everlasting smile




A smile can bring you near to me




Don't ever let me find you gone cause that could bring a tear to me




This words have lost their glory,




Let's start a brand new story, now my love




Right now therell be no other time




And I can show you all my love




Talk in everlasting words




And dedicate them all to me




I will give you all my life




It's here if you should call to me




You think that I don't even mean




A single word I say




Its only words and words are all I haveTo take your heart away

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is very creative, when people read this it widens our imaginations.

Anonymous said...

I like your blog.


cash