Welcome to my world!

I'll remember you!
Long after this endless summer has gone.
I'll be lonely oh so lonely,
Living only to remember you.
Love me always , promise always ,
Oooh , you'll remember too

Monday, September 8, 2008

Looking into his eyes as he spoke...!


This is a very beautiful poem by a devoting Elvis fan in honoring King Elvis! I found this poem so near to my heart's feelings and love for Elvis ; the man who saved hearts and changed lifes!

Here is our love and our life dedicated to a man who dedicated his love and his life to us!


Life

As the years pass

Life has been full of questions

Friendships were made to last

Feelings are cherished as memories

Hard words have perished

Full of love and stories

Many pressed between the pages

A book that struck his heart

But he forgave them all

Looking into his eyes as he spoke

Of the kindness & love he has

I wish he could walk up that drive

And say a prayer by his side

Though the tears have fallen

Life goes on

Time to mend the pierced soul

Making a giant step to the gates

The doors are opened to his home

The Meditation Gardens

Magical moments await

Placed the prayer that was needed

His heart finely mended


Charlee Cameron8-2007

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm deeply hypnotized by his photo, he is really alive, i hope i con go to his meditation Gardens az Charlee Cameron said,thank you for sharing this hypnotizer photo, I love what ever you shared