Welcome to my world!

I'll remember you!
Long after this endless summer has gone.
I'll be lonely oh so lonely,
Living only to remember you.
Love me always , promise always ,
Oooh , you'll remember too

Monday, July 30, 2007

Elvis sings his heart!




He is standing on the stage! every lights focous on him! every eye , every mind ,every heart !
This is Hawaii!He's not as young as his previous concert. There is obviously something sad with him! He is burning in a fire of loss and regret! he lost many of his hopes in life not long ago.
His body and his heart is facing many difficulties! But he is still strong on the stage as before. When he looks at you that burning fire comes out.He just sings his heart! He cries deeply and gets himself lost in to his song!His voice is greater than ever! but he looks sad and broke down!
He lost his sunshine, his baby, he faced a mountain in his life as he sings in YOU GAVE ME A MOUNTAIN! he walks gently on the stage! he kisses and touches his lovers gently and kindly as before! but this time he has a huge missing place in his heart! he gives all his love to his music and goes on with his whole heart!he lets his sorrows come through his voice! I cry deeply and accompany him with the song of love and loss!
He says,"So hush little baby! Don't you cry ! you know your daddy's bound to die!"
and we cry an ocean!
He just closes his burning eyes and sings and his tears are all on his kind face! tears of love and sadness! and that breaks my heart!
I hear the music of love frome a real lover and I just fall in love! down deep and without any resistance!
He is magnificent and now he is standing on the stage of my heart!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my god ,in ziba tarin matni bud ke mishod darbareye in consert nevesht va man be ghalame fasihe to dar vasfe king tabrik migam