Welcome to my world!

I'll remember you!
Long after this endless summer has gone.
I'll be lonely oh so lonely,
Living only to remember you.
Love me always , promise always ,
Oooh , you'll remember too

Friday, July 27, 2007

Seprate ways! what a lovely song!


Yesterday I found a wonderful song of Elvis! The name is SEPERATE WAYS !what a soft and pleasant voice! I can easily fly high in the sky! he sings from the bottom of his heart! you can see his tears of sarrow and you can hear the music of love and you can feel his broken heart through his lovely singing!The song remind me of his own life and his sadness! It's about seprating and loosing beloved ones!How kind and sensitive a man can be! Elvis my man !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard this lovely song,it's very beautiful and effectionate! It does have relation to his ow story

Anonymous said...

I love this great song