Welcome to my world!

I'll remember you!
Long after this endless summer has gone.
I'll be lonely oh so lonely,
Living only to remember you.
Love me always , promise always ,
Oooh , you'll remember too

Thursday, July 26, 2007

This is my first post,I hope it goes well

It's been thirty years since we lost our true love!Our KING! our dear lovely Elvis! I just can't believe he isn't here ,among us any more!His voice is in my mind so strongly that I can't believe he's silent now!His eyes are looking at me with that burning fire and I can't think he's asleep now!Is that true?Is he gone?wherever I look,I see him! with that pretty lovely smile and that warm breath and those kind eyes!I can see the pain and loneliness in his eyes!He says "I'm so lonely,Oh so lonely!" Is he really?
Did people forget him?Do they remember his kindness and passion?Do they think of his generousity and care for others?Do they feel his love wich remained through the years?
How is my world without dear ELVIS? I can feel my sadness and sorrow and I cry for my darling!does he listen to my words?does he feel my pain? can he understand my respect for himself? I'm sure he's listening to me and I 'm sure he likes to be rememberd! so if you love dear Elvis and you think of him like me,let's think together and share our love about our sweetheart and send our love messeges to our Tender!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

it had been there and has gone against many others that their being has no difference.
happy blogging!

Anonymous said...

oh my dear Elvis my love,i belive you will be successful to introduce THE KING to the world,i think he is still alive and he hears you,he feels you and he loves you ,he understands your respect and he listens to your heart. i,m very happy to join you and share my opinion with you,i wan to thank you