Welcome to my world!

I'll remember you!
Long after this endless summer has gone.
I'll be lonely oh so lonely,
Living only to remember you.
Love me always , promise always ,
Oooh , you'll remember too

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Don't go Daddy!


Oh daddy, please don't go!

You are my pride , my joy!

You are everything I have, please don't go!

I know, I know daddy, you are in a lot of pain, I know it's difficult for you to go on, I know you are really really tired, I'm so sorry!

Daddy, I know, you have so many missing places in your heart and YOU ARE SO HURT!

Daddy , I know , you are struggling to keep going and you are hopeless!

Daddy , I know , YOU ARE SO LONELY , as you used to be all your life!

Daddy, I know , you can't bear no more pain and your flesh is too weak to carry your deep soul!

Daddy , I know , you are burning and you need to rest!

My dear daddy, my love, I know you need peace and sleep , but please don't go!


You said ," I need somebody to lean on! " , Daddy I need you so!


You said ,"Lonely rivers cry, wait for me, wait for me, I'll be coming home , wait for me!" And I'm still waiting for you , my sweet daddy!


You said ,"No one would care , no one would cry , if I should live or die!" and my dear I'm crying for losing you darling!


Daddy, my dear daddy, I missed you so much! I can't wait to see you , I can't be away from you!

I need your arms to rest in! I need you to hug me as strong as your love is! I need you to put your kind hand on my face! I need that blessing so much!


Oh,my darling, I need you to take my hand and I need to kiss your hand with all my love!

I need your loving look, that burning fire, that generous tenderness , that love which you share as you look at me!


I need that sweet pretty smile of yours full of generosity and hope! And want to cry with all my love for those tears of yours! When you look at me with those stars in your eyes , I can't close my eyes without seeing you every minute!


Oh, my lonely dad, I'm so lonely! I'm so cold! I need you! I need your embrace! I want your warm chest to sleep in peace ! I beg you! please come to me! I beg you! Please hold me in your arms, as tight as you can!


I beg you daddy, don't leave me! Please , please listen to my plea!

I know you want to fly, but please take me with you and I'll be never apart from you!I'll always stay with you and your love! I will never lose you again, but please take me with you!I beg you!


Any time I look at your tender eyes, I can't believe you closed them!

Any time I hear your voice, I can't believe you are silent!

Any time I watch you walking with your strong steps, I can't believe you were laid down forever!

Anytime I see your warm chest holding that beating warm heart, I can't believe it's lifeless now!


But you're gone! So long ago! And I'm left with loneliness, and there is nothing I can do!

I just wish I can see you! I wish I can feel your tender embrace! I wish I can hold your warm hand!


Daddy , my sweet daddy, my real sunshine, my strong mountain, my lonely ocean, my sweet rose, my king and my best man, please don't leave me! Please don't leave me in the darkness! please don't leave me so alone!

Here is the day you left, please take me with you, I need you forever, my darling!please, I beg you ,

DON'T GO DADDY !



You're the only star in my blue heaven


You're the only star in my blue heaven,

And I'm waiting just for you.

You're the only star in my blue heaven,

And in dreams your face I see.


Well you're the guiding light,

That brightens up the night,

And I see your face in my dreams.

You're the only star in my blue heaven,

And I'm waiting just for you!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh baby,little baby,elahi baraye darde to va pedaret bemiram,azizam,kheyli ba khundane in matne jansuzet moteaser shodam, delam kheyli baraye tanha shodan va dar tariki foru raftanet misuze...azize delam,man sogand mikhoram ke daddye mehrabunet hamishe pishete va be fekrete,azizam,man ba kamale taasof in ghame jankaho behet tasliyat migam,man ham mesle to dar in gham sahimam va baraye rastegariye king doa mikonam