Welcome to my world!

I'll remember you!
Long after this endless summer has gone.
I'll be lonely oh so lonely,
Living only to remember you.
Love me always , promise always ,
Oooh , you'll remember too

Thursday, August 30, 2007

I am so hurt!







Oh my first best, my heart is dying! Where are you? Now that I need you so much, where are you? It's a night of loneliness, I'm counting the pieces of my broken heart. My heart which broke when you left forever! My eyes which are full of tears for missing you! I can feel my endless pain for losing you in the lonely time!






My tender charmer, I'm missing you everyday, every moment! I see you are gone and I can't reach you anymore! I listen to your heart singing and I can't help tolerating your deep pain!



My lovely man, do you hear I'm crying? Do you see I'm burning? I just think of you and your heart! I pray for you! I need you my dearest dear! I'm waiting for you to take my lonely hand! In this desperate days, I just think of losing you! I just feel falling in love with you and there is no one who can hear the voice of my broken heart!






Now my lonely sad heart is dying just for you , for your sorrow and your misery! I AM SO HURT! I'm so hurt to see YOU'RE HURT!



Do you know I'm crying just for you, my truest love just for your pain, just for your loneliness? Who knows how broken my heart is? Who knows how I'm feeling and how much I cry?



I close my eyes and I see you're going , I hear you're crying in your loneliest time, I feel your spirit was suffering! Do you know how I feel about you my dear angle?



But now you're gone and there is a huge emptiness deep in my heart! There is a big missing place for your steps!



What can I tell you, how can I beg you to come back to me? I want to look at the stars in your glassy eyes, I want to see the sunrise on your tender smile and I want to feel the width of the ocean in your warm embrace, I want to hold anything that's part of you, I want to love you forever!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh little baby,you are so sad without any lighte way,but i believe and i know you believe that he hears you,he feels your heart,he loves you too much, there is no need to be afraid of lonelines,he is always with you, when you areweary,feeling small, when tears are in your eyes, he will dry them all, he is on your site , when time get rough, and friends just can't be found like a bridge over troubled water, he will easy your mind