Welcome to my world!

I'll remember you!
Long after this endless summer has gone.
I'll be lonely oh so lonely,
Living only to remember you.
Love me always , promise always ,
Oooh , you'll remember too

Sunday, August 17, 2008

forget you never!



"Folks always look good in their coffins...!"
~Elvis Presley


Forget me never

If I should go, forget me never

Please say that you'll remember me

I pray the dreams we share together

Will shine on in your memory

Each time a star falls out of heaven

It leaves the sky a deeper blue

So if we part, forget me never

And don't forget my love for you

And don't forget my love for you


My sweet love , how can I forget you?who can forget you? Your painful times got over, I lost you! I lost my sweetest and the world lost the purest angel! you are gone now. You opend your wings and you flew over the sky as Lord called for you. This place was too dry and dirty for you and you were so alone. Your beautiful soul was hurt here and your wings would break here!

God loved you and he called for you, he wanted you by his side and you couldn't be apart of father! You went to be near him!

But my darling, you went so soon and with alot of pain and a heavy heart full of sadness! I can't help crying for losing you!I can't help hearing your heavenly voice and I can't help remembering you!You are always on my mind.Your beautiful heart is shining forever in my sky and your resistence is all my highest mountain.Your devotion is my only ocean and my heart is your kingdom!yes darling I can never forget you for a moment and I pray for you and being with you My tears are for you always!

I passed the day you left with the deepest sorrow and the most broken heart and I was just starring at your angelic look sleeping forever in peace and comfort.

I forget you never my best love!

You are so beautiful , in body, soul and mind

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Lord,where has he gone?how pain I feel in my heart because of his gone. Oh King, how your saint soul is displayed through out the universe, when your heart was asking for God , God heard you and took you away to the heaven,and I know the moment you was leaving us for ever, your heart was full of love,sadness and faith like always. but I can't believe you are gone..
I feel you here with me and it seems you are still alive and your saviour soul leads me to God.... I don't know how I can show my sorrow and sadness, Today is the day you left us forever ....I miss you and I'm sure that God bless you.
YOU WILL NEVER DIE IN MY HEART, I LOVE YOU ELVIS