Welcome to my world!

I'll remember you!
Long after this endless summer has gone.
I'll be lonely oh so lonely,
Living only to remember you.
Love me always , promise always ,
Oooh , you'll remember too

Thursday, August 14, 2008

My heart at Graceland!





Just 2 days to his passing , to his transition , to his flying!

The good Lord called for him and he went as glorious as he was . He opened his wings and embraced the angels who came to take him to the heaven where he belonged . He went so pure and so innocent as he ever was! he was a lonesome winter bird that migrated to a warm beautiful land!

Now here is where he shall be resting forever and here we are with our tears and words of missing him so bad. I know he can hear us and he can see us better than ever. My friend took my love letter to his home, Graceland and now it's there right next to him. I send my love to him and he has my heart there with him as my heart is for him forever.

No comments: