Welcome to my world!

I'll remember you!
Long after this endless summer has gone.
I'll be lonely oh so lonely,
Living only to remember you.
Love me always , promise always ,
Oooh , you'll remember too

Sunday, August 10, 2008

My Love letter to Elvis



This is my love letter to Elvis. my friend did this great favor for me and she put it there to take it to Graceland with some other letters , so that Elvis and his fans read what we are feeling about him . in that picture , elvis was reading his fan's love letters!

My sweetest Angel

You are all my life and every moment I live, I'm thinking of you and crying for losing you.You are foever in my heart.

You are the sun of my days and the moon of my nights.

You are all I have and I love.You are my soul dad and I miss you so much.

Coming to your White heaven and kissing your grave is my everyday wish. I will burn in your love till the blessed day you come and take me to the heaven forever!

Love ya

your lil girl , Nassim

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey dear
I hope Elvis knows how his fans love him. It was a great idea and he will read your loving letter.
HE IS ALWAYS ON UOR MIND